Are you tired of your garage being gloomy, boring or just plain ugly? Where the local home improvement store sells subpar and fake epoxies and low-quality overlays, they tend to last only months. If you are looking for a high-performance flooring system with no limitations in customization all at an affordable pricing point, you need one of our award-winning garage floor coatings! As one of the leading garage floor coating companies in Cedar Rapids, we offer a wide range of concrete garage floor coatings that can be used for any styling or match even the most stubborn persons taste. With one of our garage floor coatings you can:
- Make The Garage Warm And Welcoming
- Drastically Improve Safety
- Improve The Investment In Your Home
Though these benefits alone are amazing for any garage, there are still so many benefits you stand to gain from using a garage coating. We have all the information you need and more down below!
A Coating For All
Types Of Garage Floor Coatings
- Metallic Epoxy
- Stamped Concrete
- Polished Concrete
- Artistic Overlays
- Rubberized Floor Coatings
- Concrete Stains
- Flaked Epoxy
- Rustic Wood Flooring
How Long Does A
We now that the garage is a crucial part of any home, so we wouldn’t waste your time with a coating that takes weeks to install! For example, we are going to be taking a look at how long it takes to install our top flooring systems:
- n a standard 2 car garage, our garage floor epoxy can be installed in as little as 4 days. The first day is the preparation and installation stage and the next 72 hours are required for the epoxy to sit and cure effectively
- Polished concrete is able to be rapidly installed in as little as 2 days for a standard polished concrete flooring system in a 2 car garage. But, if more advanced aggregates or stains are desired the process can take up to 4 days for the entire process of griding and sealing
- If you love the look of your standard concrete and want a coating asap, we can have your concrete sealed in as little as 3 hours!
We Can Install or Repair Any Type Of Garage Floor Coatings
Give us A Call For A Free Quote!
Cedar Rapids Top
Do you think that we became one of the leading garage floor coating companies in Cedar Rapids by only offering a few forms of garage coatings? No! We are are the experts on top because we offer more coatings than most other companies in Cedar Rapids! With epoxy floor coatings your options are endless, and with us your flooring options are endless too, check out the homepage for more information about epoxy floor coatings! Down below you will find our most popular garage floor coatings:
Garage Floor Epoxy
Here is why garage floor epoxy is the nations most popular garage floor concrete coating:
- Garage floor epoxy is able to reflect light so efficiently that it can make any garage up to 300 percent brighter without having to use additional lighting sources. This makes the garage safer and easier to work in all while saving you money
- Homeowners also love that the incredible stain resistance of an epoxy garage floor makes maintenance and clean up a breeze. There are also no waxes or polishes to deal with when using epoxy
- For more info on garage epoxy, check out our garage floor epoxy page!
Heres why stamped concrete overlays are rapidly becoming one of the nations most popular garage floor coatings on the market:
- Stamped concrete is able to be customized unlike any other flooring system with designs ranging from the appearance of natural stone or even intricate paver patterns
- Do you want your garage to look like what you are trying to replicate? We can use concrete stains paired with stamped concretes to create hyper-realistic designs.
- For further customization, we can use our concrete dyes or pigments mixed in with our overlays so you can have a wide selection of base colors to choose from
Do you love the look on natural concrete but need a level of protection you can’t get from concrete? Here’s how sealing your concrete can benefit you:
- With one of our sealed concrete coatings, you can maintain the sim0ple but elegant look of concrete with the added bonus of additive and a tight,m waterproof seal on your concrete.
- With a sealed concrete, you will enjoy concrete that can have the ability of superior slip and skid resistance through an additive of silica sand to give your concrete texture.
- The best part about sealing your concrete is that we can have your job completed in as little as 3 hours!
Metallic epoxy flooring is one of the most exotic flooring systems on the market and here’s how it can benefit your garage:
- Just like stamped concrete, metallic epoxy is able to produce vivid and dreamlike finishes by using epoxy with a metallic pigment additive. These finishes include but are not limited to waves, fire, and even clouds by using squeegees, trowels and sometimes solvents
- Just because metallic epoxy is beautiful doesn’t make it weak. Metallic epoxy floors use the same 100 percent solid epoxy base as an industrial epoxy flooring so you should expect the same performance
- Don’t expect any massive maintenance either because metallic epoxy doesn’t require any special care. Maintenance is so easy you can simply use your garden hose!
Rustic Wood Flooring
If you love the look of rustic hardwood flooring, we have something for you!:
- With our stamped wood concrete, you have the opportunity to have the timeless look of hardwood flooring with the durability of a stamped concrete overlay
- With our rustic wood garage floor coatings, you won’t have to deal with the annoying maintenance of real hardwood like staining every 1-2 years, refinishing or sanding. All you need to do is apply a fresh coat of sealer every 5-7 years to keep your coating looking brand new
- To ensure that our stamped wood coating looks exactly like the real deal, we make all of our stamps with real hardwood so you receive ultra-realistic wood grains, knots, and texture.
garage floor coatings we are here to help
Call Us Today To Schedule An Appointment!