For far too long have traditional flooring systems dominated your basement while not only providing little to no benefit but even being unusable after only a few short years. If you are tired of having to look for new basement flooring every 3 years, you are not alone! Millions of people feel just like you but as of right now, you have an advantage! We are offering our neighbors in Cedar Rapids a revolutionary flooring system that won’t only improve the appearance of your basement, but even the quality of life when in your basement. The flooring solution we are talking about is our basement epoxy floor coating and it offers:
- Attractive Finishes
- Decades Of Service Life
- Low-Cost Maintenance
If you are ready to learn how you can use our basement waterproofing flooring system, we have all the information you need and more located down below!
Why You Should Use
Basement Epoxy Floor Coatings
- Extremely Versatile
- Incredible Investment
- Rapid Installation
- Superior Chemical Resistance
- Easy Maintenance
- Increased Durability
- Basement Waterproofing
- Endless Customization
Epoxy Flooring Cedar Rapids
Basements are one of the most uncomfortable and annoying areas to be when your flooring system isn’t waterproof. Heres what you should know about basement epoxy flooring and its ability to serve as a way to perform basement waterproofing:
- Basement epoxy flooring has a seamless and nonporous surface which means that the epoxy isolates all moisture from under and around the concrete slab outside of your basement. This isolation leads to the basement becoming safer, less humid and more comfortable to be in
- Not only is the surface waterproof, in the off chance that your basement is still exposed to moisture through the walls, we can offer you a silica sand additive for your epoxy that can make the flooring safe to walk on when wet
- Along with increased safety and comfort through basement waterproofing, our basement epoxy floor coating is also resistant to mold and mildew
- Check out the homepage to see more flooring services that we offer for your home or business!
We Can Install or Repair Any Type Of Epoxy Floor
Give us A Call For A Free Quote!
Benefits Of Using
When it comes to choosing the next flooring system for your basement, you should always look into the benefits and what the flooring system can do for you and your home. Down below you are going to find out exactly why our basement epoxy in Cedar Rapids will bring an end to you having to find a new flooring system!
Heres how investing in our epoxy can help further and protect the investment you have made in your home:
- Homes that have an epoxy basement coating have been known to increase in value by the thousands when they reach the market
- When you use basement epoxy, not only are you making your concrete slab up to 150 percent stronger, you are giving your concrete the opportunity to last decades longer than any other traditional flooring system would allow
- With a basement epoxy floor, you can repair your existing concrete slab without having to jeopardize the foundation of your home by replacing the concrete
Here is why so many homeowners love the maintenance of basement epoxy flooring:
- Basement epoxy doesn’t require any messy and expensive waxes or polishes to ensure its beautiful and glossy finish so you won’t need to invest in any fancy equipment
- The first step in maintenance is the usage of a soft bristle broom or dust mop to remove any and all foreign contaminates as a stiff bristle broom is much less efficient and can even cause mynute scratches
- After your epoxy is swept, all that is left to do is use a standard wet mop to finish the job
Epoxy flooring is versatile and that’s what you need in any basement:
- An epoxy basement coatings durability can make sure that no matter what you turn your basement into, you will always be protected no matter if you transform it into a home gym or play area for your children
- With the customization of basement epoxy, you can achieve an aggressive finish using flakes and metallic pigments or a modern and sophisticated look with plain epoxy
- Epoxy flooring can even be crafted to be different in sections or installed differently in the main area of your basement and in rooms if possible
One of the best benefits of using a basement coating is the wide range of customization that the flooring offers as you will see below:
- With basement epoxies, you have a wide range of options including a huge selection of base colors, single-colored or multi-colored flakes for appearance and texture and metallic pigments that you will learn more about down below
- When using lighter colors in your basement epoxy coating, you have the ability to make your basement up to 300 percent brighter without having to use or buy additional lighting sources
- Is your basement your mancave? We offer you the ability to have your favorite sports teams or favorite brands logo installed directly into your epoxy flooring system
Metallic Epoxy Basement Floor
A special variation of basement epoxy flooring is the metallic epoxy basement floor and here’s what it has to offer:
- When using metallic pigments, you can craft truly beautiful flooring that has the ability to craft appearances such as clouds, a blazing fire or a pure metallic floor reminiscent of a bowling ball.
- Metallic epoxy is also durable as it uses the same 100 percent solid epoxy system that is capable of tolerating up to 25,000 PSI to maximize your storage or to help your limitations in the basement nonexistent
- Every metallic epoxy is one of a kind as no matter how hard you try, you can never perfectly replicate a flooring. Not even the contractor who installs your flooring can perfectly replicate it
If You need epoxy flooring We Are Here To Help
Call Us Today To Schedule An Appointment!